FAQ on Sea Scooters:
Q: How is your sea scooter quality?
As an ISO9002 approved manufacturer, we were starting to manufacture the sea scooter since 2005. Our main market is in European countries. The quality is stable. You may e-mail us to get the full CE test report.
Q: How do I recharge the battery in Sea Scooter?
A: Please visit our company site to watch the on-line video show about sea scooter battery charging.
Q: Can children use the sea scooter?
A: A child under 16 years old should operate the sea scooter under adults supervision.
Q: I lost the manual, where can I get the sea scooter instruction manual?
You can e-mail us for the sea scooter instruction manual in PDF file.
Q: How to prolong the sea scooter battery life?
1) The battery should be recharged as soon as possible after use.
2) If the sea scooter is not used for extended periods, the battery should be removed from the scooter and charged overnight, every three months.
3) Only use the charger supplied with the sea scooter.
4) Never place the battery in a sealed container when charging.
5) Never short circuit the battery or battery cable.
6) Never place/store the battery near a radiator/fire, etc.
7) To store the battery, remove it from the sea scooter or separate it from the charger, insulate the battery terminals and keep in a place that is dry and cool.
8) Ambient temperature for storage should be within the range -20ºC-40ºC(-4ºF-104ºF)
Q: How to care the sea scooter after using it?
1) Always rinse the sea scooter in fresh water and allow it to dry before storage.
2) Whenever possible rinse the sea scooter in fresh water immediately after use.
3) To clean the sea scooter, do not use detergents, only use a damp cloth to wipe the scooter clean.
4) The sea scooter battery housing interior should be kept dry at all times.
5) When storing the sea scooter for extended periods of time, open the Vent Plug in the Inner Nose Cone.
6) Always store your sea scooter vertically when not in use to prevent deformation of the Propeller Nozzle.
Q: What should I do if my sea scooter interior is accidental flooding?
A: Be sure to keep the seals sand and grit free to ensure they keep water out and to close the vent plug after accessing the battery chamber. However, should the seals not be clean or the vent plug left open and water enter the battery chamber.
If this occurs:
1) Remove the unit from the water.
2) Open the battery chamber, remove the battery, wipe it by dry soft rag.
3) Dry the battery chamber and battery thoroughly and reassemble the sea scooter. Ready for use.